- Surrounding information
Kyoto is an ancient city where 1200 years of history and culture breathes.There are also many tourist attractions around the hotel.
- Surrounding map ①
- Surrounding map ②
- Seimei Shrine, Kyoto Imperial Palace, Nishijin Hall and Sado Museum are within walking distance. In addition, access to major sightseeing spots is also by bus or subway!
- Tenjin Ichi will be held on the 25th of every month.
From "Horikawa Imadegawa", take the city bus Route 203 get off at "Kitano Tenmangu Shrine", less than 10 minutes.
- Cherry blossom light up is beautiful in the spring.
From "Horikawa Imadegawa", get off the 9 or Route 12 city bus "Nijojo-mae", about 10 minutes.
Castle Time 8:45 AM to 4 PM(Closing castle at 5 PM)
※From July and August in the afternoon from 8 am to 6 pm (close closure, 7 pm)
September Heisei 8 from 8 am to 4 pm (closed castle, 5 pm)
- And including Shishin-den, Seiryo-den, Kogosho, Ogaku Monjo, you can see the transfer instead of Otsune Goten, such as after the Heian era architectural style diligently.
From "Horikawa Imadegawa", take the Municipal Bus Route 201 or Route 203 get off at "Karasuma Imadegawa", about 5 minutes.
After getting off, it is a 5-minute walk from the “Nakadachiuri-gomon” or “Imadegawa Gomon”.
- The official name is Rokuon-ji Temple, one of the temples of Sokokuji Temple.
Shari-den “Kinkaku” is especially famous, so it is generally called Kingakuji Temple.
From “Horikawa Imadegawa”, get off the Municipal Bus Route 12“Kinkakuji-mae”, about 15 minutes.
Surrounding University Information
|◆Doshisha University, ◆Doshisha Women's University||Imadegawa Campus, about 15 minutes on foot|
Shinmachi Campus, about 10 minutes on foot
|◆Bukkyo University||Murasakino Campus, Nijo Campus|
Both are 20 minutes by bus and on foot
|◆Oya University||Approximately 15 minutes by bus and foot, about 20 minutes by subway and on foot|
|◆Kyoto University||About 15 minutes by bus|
|◆Kyoto Prefectural University of Medicine||About 15 minutes by bus|
|◆Ritsumeikan University||About 25 minutes on foot from Kinugasa campus bus|
|◆Kyoto Prefectural University||It is approximately 25 minutes by bus and foot, approximately 25 minutes by subway and walking|
|◆Heian Jogakuin University||Kyoto Campus, about 20 minutes on foot, about 15 minutes by bus|
|◆KYOTO INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY||Approximately 30 minutes by subway and on foot|
|◆Notredom Girls University||Approximately 25 minutes by subway and on foot|
|◆Kyoto Industry University||About 40 minutes by bus and walking|